Thursday, October 23, 2014

Annotation idea

This week in class we have been annotating a chunk of the book we've been reading for the past 2weeks. I honestly feel so bored but the annotating because it stops us from continuing with the book. I would rather read the book and take a quiz on it every day. Annotating it takes forever and not only that I feel like it's a waist of time. I know it's preparing us form textual evidence during our Socratic seminar but I think if we have to do annotating it should be based on what we think as individuals rather than as a group. I think by us sharing ideas it will affect the Socratic seminar because then a lot of people won't talk but they would rather listen and just use words like I agree and they can't be punished for it because we all as a class have the same annotations and the same ideas, but maybe it's just me .

1 comment:

  1. I see what your saying and I understand, but don't you think that annotating could help you understand the text better?

    ReplyDelete