Thursday, January 22, 2015

free write 12/10

The semester is almost over i haven't gotten any letters warning me about not graduating. That makes me feel a little better. As long as i keep my grades up in the 2nd semester I am going to see graduation. My goal is to make everyone proud. My hard work has payed off. Lately I have been going through life with a quote Kevin Durant had said which is "Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work". Kevin uses this motivational quote for basketball only. I use the quote for basketball, school work and everything that i have to lead myself to motivate myself. At times i find myself getting tired ready to give up but i am not the same person i was last year. Last year i would consider myself someone who was quick to give up and when i did give up i had a excuse for why i gave up. Now, i never try to give myself lead way to quit. No excuses nothing but hard work and dedication. I am prepared for life after high school and won't let myself seem like a failure to no one. I finally feel that i have matured.

No comments:

Post a Comment